and I continue to offer professional On-Site Computer
Repair for business and fine homes. What we offer is real
On the business side, we can assist you with Exchange Server installations and upgrades. In addition, Windows File Servers have been our mainstay for many years. In recent years we have shifted our focus onto Apple OS X Server.
We have unique experience assisting users transition from Mac to PC. Sometimes we tell our clients yes when the Apple Store or a Windows only consultant says no. An Apple only consultant will shy away from real world Windows solutions.
This is where we shine. When it comes to computers, we do not sell products, only services. This means we are neutral. But the difference here is we love both the Mac and Windows platforms. Why choose? When you can have a consultant that integrates both. We know that in the business world there are still applications that are needed to make business run. Sometimes you can get away with running all Apple Macs. But sometimes you cannot.
But, we think they can co-exist. In fact, you can run an all Apple shop and simply reboot into a fully functioning Windows PC. The bottom line is we look at your needs first and then give you advice based on what you need (not what some guy is trying to sell you.) We are unbiased so you will get experienced advice from someone that cares about your needs.
Please note, we also perform wiring and cabling for voice, data, and video systems. We can troubleshoot legacy, outdated, and unsupported telephone installations.
We are not just
"break-fix" technicians like the Geek Squad. We are true
Computer Consultants that also offer systems integration,
Our focus is on the latest Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Unix/Linux technologies. Our speciality is networking all of these operating systems.
Some of the services we provide:
- On-Site Service Specialists
- Expert Apple Mac Support
- Expert PC Support
- Virus Removal & Protection
- Complete System Recovery / PC Rebuild
- Wireless Networking 802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11N
- Wireless Encryption (WEP, WPA, TKIP)
- Microsoft Windows Server & Exchange Support
- Apple OSX Server Support
- Microsoft Exchange with Outlook or Entourage Support
- HP, Compaq, Dell, Gateway Server Hardware Technician
- Network Printer Setup, Troubleshooting, repair
- File Sharing & User Security/Administration
- Data Recovery experts
- Disaster Recovery
- Centralized Automated Backup Solutions
- Treo, Pocket PC, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, iPhone Support
- Cellular Phone Integration, Bluetooth Support, Tethering
- Media Support (images, video, web), iPod, iTunes Support
- Web Hosting
- Domain Management
- Web Design and graphical design
- Apple iLife Support
- Apple Pro Applications Support
We visit and support users at all levels from professionals, students, computer novices, to computer networking engineers.
We have certifications in the following areas:
2010 by cTekmedia, Michael Bolanos
Please read our legal page before using this site